Looks like all the tricks, bells and whistles have finally come to light in the world of Kim Kardashian’s fame and the media’s obsession with the family that became famous for a sex tape.
Recently the whole world lost their minds when it was reported that Kim Kardashian was held at gun point in Paris, France. She allegedly lost millions of dollars worth in jewelry, media has reported several different amounts from 9 to 11 million dollars. At this time no official amount has been released.
Sources are now reporting that the whole thing was allegedly a set up and unfortunately for Kim the rumors are coming from the actual production team from “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”, which is no laughing matter. Kardashian allegedly confessed to her production crew that she faked the whole thing for publicity for the already over exposed show. Upon hearing the news the network took swift action and the show that has been on air for the last 12 years may now be coming to an end.
E network released a statement recently regarding the chaos surrounding the robbery and their number 1 show confirming production has stopped saying “no decision has been made as to when production will resume,” employees of the show claim that production will never resume because the show as of now has been canceled.
Kardashian reportedly isn’t holding back details on the stunt and singing like a kid who just got caught with 80 pounds of crack, because a production assistant of the show claims that during Kim’s filmed confession which is also said to be her final appearance on the Reality TV show, implied that her famous husband Kanye West was partially at fault and that she is extremely remorseful for her actions. and riddled with guilt.
“I didn’t even know what we did was against Paris law. I just want to rewind my life. I’m not interested in any insurance money now, so people need to get over saying this is illegal.” Kim confessed in her interview.
As of now Kardashian has reportedly ditched all of her future appearances and has pretty much vanished from her social media platforms. An alleged NDA agreement with E network is said to be preventing her from revealing the details of the publicity stunt gone horribly wrong until the network airs the last episode of the hit reality TV show.
France officials are said to be outraged with the whole ordeal claiming that Kardashian’s antics on social media caused her to be “robbed” and they aren’t taking the stunt lightly and are aggressively pursuing the incident at this time to get to the bottom of what really happened.
“It was really the celebrity who was targeted, with possessions that had been seen and noticed via social media, and it was these goods that the attackers targeted,” Paris officials said Wednesday
With the new information coming to light one could understand why Kim Kardashian has decided to take a hiatus from being in the spotlight and if France is anything like Italy in the case of Amanda Knox this isn’t going to just go away for the famous reality TV star turned business mogul. Non American judicial systems all work differently and at this time it doesn’t appear that Paris is going to let this go until the “truth” comes out.
Reporting a false crime is illegal in most countries. I am not sure why that wasn’t taken into consideration before the alleged publicity stunt was carried out.
Prison won’t look good on Kim. She’s not a New Jersey Housewife.